Team POWER is a 2004 American animated superhero comedy film produced by TjsWorld2011 Pictures and Imperium Entertainment for Paramount Pictures. Directed and co-written by TjsWorld2011 and co-written and produced by Ntpockets and Pyro R., it was the sixth feature film from TW2011 Pictures and the fourth film from Imperium Entertainment, as well as the former's first film produced under its current name. The film follows four high school students who are discovered by an organization called SAFE, when they discover they have superpowers they must use to stop the evil organization Big Danger.
Team POWER premiered in Los Angeles on June 29, 2004, and was released in the United States on July 9, 2004. It received mixed to positive reviews from critics, who praised its animation, characters, and humor, but was criticized by some for being somewhat derivative. The film earned $121.3 million worldwide over its $26 million budget, making it the sixth highest-grossing animated film of 2004, and was later released on DVD and VHS on November 2, 2004 and on Blu-ray on May 10, 2011.
- David Kaufman as Thomas "Tommy" Lightman, the leader of Team POWER who possesses the special power of lightning
- Emily Osment as Alex Ericsson, the co-leader of Team POWER who possesses the special power of teleportation
- Mitchel Musso as Bryce Middleton, the third member of Team POWER who possesses the special power of fire
- Tara Strong as Elizabeth Asimov, the fourth and final member of Team POWER who possesses the special power of telekinesis
More coming soon!
- A teaser trailer was released on October 29, 2003, and was attached to films such as Elf, Looney Tunes: Back in Action, and The Cat in the Hat.
- The first theatrical trailer was released on March 4, 2004, and was attached to films such as Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London, Ella Enchanted, and Mean Girls.
- The second theatrical trailer was released on May 8, 2004, and was attached to films such as Shrek 2, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and The Day After Tomorrow.
- TV spots for the film were released from April to July 2004.